As a massage therapist, Mary Kuntz integrates deep-tissue massage, neuromuscular technique (NMT), and a specialized form of Hawaiian massage called Lomi-Lomi and sound healing with tuning forks. Sound healing is known to help reduce stress and inflammation, lower blood pressure and promote deep and balanced breathing. It is a simple and effective method to relieve pain and create a deep sense of wellbeing. She also incorporates trigger point therapy and cross-fiber friction, which are very effective in the treatment of soft tissue injuries.
Her style of work is both eclectic and very specific, depending on the client’s needs. She has been a practicing massage therapist for over 20 years and studied at the Brian Utting School of massage in Seattle, WA.
Mary is available for appointments on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays and can also be reached at 518. 796. 4815.
Some Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Alleviates stress and anxiety
- Enhances blood supply to tissues
- Helps to strengthen the immune system
- Aids In recovery from injuries to ligaments, tendons, and muscles
- Increases joint flexibility and range of motion
- Relieves repetitive motion injuries
- Improves posture
- 45 min: $50.00
- 60 min: $75.00
- 90 min: $90.00