Acupuncture has been used for thousands of years to treat numerous physical and emotional imbalances such as chronic or acute pain, digestive disorders, musculo-skeletal injury, autoimmune disorders, arthritis, asthma, infertility, migraine, depression, anxiety, supportive cancer care, and skin problems, to name just a few.
Our New York State licensed acupuncturists use principles of Chinese Medicine to balance qi, fluid, blood and tissue by inserting sterile needles along energy pathways (or meridians) in the body. This retrains the body to circulate energy more effectively, eliminates pain, and restores normal healthy function that has been disrupted by pathogens, lifestyle, stress, diet, injury or trauma. The National Institutes of Health (NIH), the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) and the World Health Organization (WHO) all recognize acupuncture as a safe, gentle and effective holistic treatment for numerous conditions.
Acupuncture with Ed Kuntz, L.Ac.
- Initial visit (120 minutes): $75.00-80.00
- Follow-up (60-90 minutes): $55.00-65.00
Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Tui Na with Terry Keenan, L.Ac., MSTOM, Dipl.OM
- First visit (120 minutes): $95-$175*
- Follow-up visit (75 minutes): $55-$110*
* Please select a payment plan that meets your budget and allows you to receive treatment as often as recommended.