One Big Roof, Center for Mindful Practices, (538 Maple Ave) is a retreat and workshop center that promotes well-being through events and classes daily throughout the year. Diverse presenters from the community and keynote leaders offer the following:
- Saratoga Stress Reduction Program
- Yoga for Adults and Special Populations
- Movement Classes (such as tai chi & qigong)
- Weekend Lectures and Special One-time Workshops that have included the following topics:
-Inspiring Movies and Documentaries
- Visit our ONLINE calendar for our complete and current listings!
We offer Private Rental Opportunities by Appointment
One Big Roof is at 538 Maple Ave!
One Big Roof, Center for Mindful Practices, is located at 538 Maple Avenue (Route 9), Saratoga Health & Wellness Building (across from the Maple Avenue Middle School, just off Route 50). Enter at the rear of the building.
We offer plenty of space for our continuing meditation, therapeutic yoga, and Saratoga Stress Reduction classes, signature programs of One Big Roof. Parking and access are a breeze! We celebrate good synergy with Saratoga Health & Wellness as we provide them with complementary holistic modalities. Join us at our Maple Ave location as we serve the community in mindful practices that include body, mind and spirit.
Note: All services with our individual practitioners are at One Roof, 58 Henry Street.