“The success of Yoga does not lie in the ability to perform postures but in how it positively changes the way we live our life and our relationships.” — T.K.V. Desikachar
Through our workshop center, One Big Roof, Center for Mindful Practices (538 Maple Ave, Route 9), we offer a variety of classes on health, wellness, stress reduction, meditation, and therapeutic YOGA! Please visit our ONLINE CALENDAR for the most updated schedule & list of classes with full descriptions and fees for each. Drop-ins are welcome (a great opportunity to mix-and-match), or save by purchasing a package of sessions if the instructor for your class offers one. Inquire with the instructor listed under each class posted.
All of the One Big Roof Yoga instructors lead from their hearts. Come experience a therapeutic, healing, and meditative approach to Yoga.
Yoga Essentials with Embodyoga ® Instructor Anna Witt, 518-256-9628
– Wednesdays, YOGA for Alignment & Posture, All Levels with Anna Witt (8:30-10:00am)
– Thursdays, Yoga for Beginners, Intro. to Embodyoga ® with Anna Witt (6:30-7:30pm)
– Fridays, Core Flow Yoga, Level 2 with Anna Witt (8:30-9:45am)
Kundalini Yoga with Amy Rosen, 518-232-7253
– Thursday Mornings, Kundalini Yoga, 6 week series with Amy Rosen (8:30-10:00am)
– Thursdays Evenings, Kundalini Yoga, 6 week series with Anna Witt (7:45-9:00pm)
Svaroopa ® Yoga with Pepper Wolfe, 518-796-9255
– Thursdays, Svaroopa ® Yoga with Pepper Wolfe (10:00-11:45am)
Kripalu Yoga with Rita Grant, 518-424-7378
– Mondays, Meditation in Motion Kripalu Yoga (5:30-7:00pm)
(On break for summer – resumes in September)
Some of our yogis (like Anna Witt, Rita Grant, and Amy Rosen) also offer Private Sessions. Inquire with them at phone numbers listed above. Find additional info. for intensive All-day Workshops under regularly scheduled class listings to inquire about these wonderful offerings as well!
We also offer a variety of other movement classes (Tai Chi & Qigong) and workshops. Check our monthly calendar for details!
One Big Roof is at 538 Maple Ave!
One Big Roof, Center for Mindful Practices, is located at 538 Maple Avenue (Route 9), Saratoga Health & Wellness Building, across from the Maple Avenue Middle School, just off Route 50. Enter at the rear of the building.